No announcement yet.

How does a pussy feel when you fuck it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How does a pussy feel when you fuck it?

What happens when LOVE enters the equation??
    Annie

Comment

Good question! It seems that love has the power to switch off the desire for other women - or sufficiently reduce it so that, combined with social conditioning, the male will not stray. I have heard of many men that meet their future wife and have the whole Flash!! I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her - and do.

There are, of course, many women who stray more than their men. My mother for example!!

However ... if the majority of men ARE hot wired to spread their seed, then many of us are not and for a variety of reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by annie View Post
        What happens when LOVE enters the equation??
        Love (and all other constructive, reasonable, peaceful emotions) makes us a human being actually

We become emotionally healthy. We start living not just with automatic responses and selfish (poisonous) pleasure-seeking at any cost, in any condition...

And... we enjoy it much more when sex is coupled with LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by workhorsework View Post
          I'm talking about our deepest automatic urges. Not making any moral judgments, or considering the control of our self-conscious on our basic urges...

You say you don't go with this whole urge to impregnate... Then why do healthy men get an automatic hard-on when they see (a not too old, not too skinny, not too fat etc..) a naked, attractive woman?

Isn't that an urge to load your semen in her uterus?

Sadly, some men just let their basic insticts so loose and out of control that they just do whatever that satisfies their urges...

Same thing about some women...
          in this whole discussion we seem to be forgetting that humans are one of the only creatures on earth that have sex for pleasure, not only to reproduce.

We are very rare in this way so even though we sertainly do have natural urges to reproduce we also have natural urges just to have sex. we derive pleasure from the act itself, not just the consequences of the act.

Comment

Originally posted by workhorsework View Post
            Love (and all other constructive, reasonable, peaceful emotions) makes us a human being actually

We become emotionally healthy. We start living not just with automatic responses and selfish (poisonous) pleasure-seeking at any cost, in any condition...

And... we enjoy it much more when sex is coupled with LOVE
            and i know this is a difficult question to ask but what do you mean by LOVE?

is it to want to only be with that person, at that time?

is it to feel attraction to that person that isn't purely phisical?

is it to feel a much stronger attraction to that one person than what you do for others?

is it confined by time lines, ie, is it love if it only lasts a week?

i think that sex and love go great together but i also think a lot of people put to much preasure on the idea of love. i hear so many people say "I don't want to have sex unless i'm in love" but i feel that it would be very difficult to fall in love with someone without having sex with them first (but that possibly has more to do with our society now days more than anything).

anyways, enough from me for now

Comment

Originally posted by Eden View Post
              in this whole discussion we seem to be forgetting that humans are one of the only creatures on earth that have sex for pleasure, not only to reproduce.

We are very rare in this way so even though we sertainly do have natural urges to reproduce we also have natural urges just to have sex. we derive pleasure from the act itself, not just the consequences of the act.
              How right you are, Eden!

Natural selection has shaped the species, but it can't explain who we are as individuals. It's a great tool for understanding the big, long term trends within a species, but applying it to love is like repairing a watch wearing welding gloves.

If you want to understand human behavior, yes, study biology and evolution, but don't ignore psychology, sociology, and cultural anthropology. Or you could just look at our various arts and literature; it's all there as well.

And, I believe, dolphins are another species that has sex for recreation as well as procreation. Does anyone know any others?
              Attached Files

Comment

I've heard that only Humans, Dolphins, and Chimpanzees (as well as Bonobo monkeys, which are basically just like chimpanzees) are the only species to have sex for pleasure.

I also remember studying that there are 'gay' couplings in nature across most species, though, when an animal's brain wiring that tells them to reproduce makes them think its possible to do so with a same sex partner? Like, there is a pair of 'gay' penguins nesting together currently at the New York zoo that made the news. Not quite the same as sex for pleasure, though.

Also, an interesting fact, swine orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes, but pigs still don't have sex for pleasure!

Ananda

Comment

Originally posted by Ananda View Post
                  I've heard that only Humans, Dolphins, and Chimpanzees (as well as Bonobo monkeys, which are basically just like chimpanzees) are the only species to have sex for pleasure.

I also remember studying that there are 'gay' couplings in nature across most species, though, when an animal's brain wiring that tells them to reproduce makes them think its possible to do so with a same sex partner? Like, there is a pair of 'gay' penguins nesting together currently at the New York zoo that made the news. Not quite the same as sex for pleasure, though.

Also, an interesting fact, swine orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes, but pigs still don't have sex for pleasure!

Ananda
                  Dolphins also often have same sex pairings, both male-male and female-female. If I recall, male-female bondings are usually temporary, but same sex bonding can last for a lifetime. Both male and female dolphins have genital slits, and same sex couples will often have beak to slit stimulation, purely for pleasure. A single dolphin whose partner has died will either search for another single, or may form a threesome with an existing pair, but it won't remain single. A single dolphin cannot be kept alone in captivity; it will die without the companionship of another dolphin.

Comment

wow, you know alot about dolphins! is this from internet research or just common knowledge?

Comment

wow, you know alot about dolphins! is this from internet research or just common knowledge?

I like dolphins, so I've read a few books over the years. Naturally any of the facts involving sex stuck like glue, whereas I tend to get hazy on the other stuff. Another interesting fact is that erection, for a male dolfphin, is a conscious act; he can erect of or unerect himself at will, though that's not a trick you'll see at the Sea World shows.

Comment

I'm just talking about the most basic urges, instincts.

The way we are programmed gives us some innate, automatic pleasures when we engage in things that pave the way to healthy reproduction (otherwise we would be extinct right in the stone age )

More sophisticated pleasures is another topic. I'm just saying we should never forget about our most natural, innate instincts and urges when we ask questions like "Why men doesn't last very long when their dicks are in a pussy (annie's question)".

Comment

Originally posted by Ananda View Post

Ananda
                          From Wikipedia :

"Sexual intercourse plays a major role in Bonobo society, being used as a greeting, a means of conflict resolution, and post-conflict reconciliation. With the exception of a pair of Congoese gorillas observed doing so,[18] Bonobos were thought to be the only non-human apes to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: face-to-face genital sex, tongue kissing, and oral sex.[19] In scientific literature, the female-female sexual behavior often is referred to as GG rubbing or genital-genital rubbing.

Sexual activity happens within the immediate family as well as outside it, and often involves adults and children, including infants.[20] Bonobos never form permanent relationships with individual partners. They also do not seem to discriminate in their sexual behavior by gender or age, with the possible exception of abstaining from sexual intercourse between mothers and their adult sons; some observers believe these pairings are taboo. When Bonobos come upon a new food source or feeding ground, the increased excitement will usually lead to communal sexual activity, presumably decreasing tension and allowing for peaceful feeding.[21]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

Comment

and i know this is a difficult question to ask but what do you mean by LOVE?

is it to want to only be with that person, at that time?

is it to feel attraction to that person that isn't purely phisical?

is it to feel a much stronger attraction to that one person than what you do for others?

is it confined by time lines, ie, is it love if it only lasts a week?

i think that sex and love go great together but i also think a lot of people put to much preasure on the idea of love. i hear so many people say "I don't want to have sex unless i'm in love" but i feel that it would be very difficult to fall in love with someone without having sex with them first (but that possibly has more to do with our society now days more than anything).

anyways, enough from me for now
                            I think LOVE is a mixture of a host of constructive, peaceful, good thoughts and emotions which involves wanting the UTMOST well-being of the loved-one together with a deep desire to share everything you have (thoughts, feelings, experiences, money, time etc.) in every good way possible.

It's like mixing all the virtues you can have (justice, wisdom, temperance, fortitude etc.) with a deep, positive desire for the well-being of the loved-one (son, daughter, friend, spouse etc.) and sharing your life in a good way.

And to make the relationship work LOVE must be a two-way street

And I think it couples really well with the physical lust you have towards your spouse.

Comment

Re: explanation

Originally posted by annie View Post

I don't understand how fucking a pussy could be so fantastic that a guy would force himself upon a woman when she is clearly and LOUDLY saying NO NO NO.

I don't understand it either, and I'm a guy! How can any guy actually enjoy sex when the woman is clearly resisting? Hence, I don't understand why anyone would commit rape. The idea of a woman fighting you while you're trying to have intercourse is not appealing and in fact, I don't know how a guy could even get hard under those circumstances. Wouldn't anyone rather have a totally willing partner?

I'm still scratching my head.
                              Last edited by laktor; 09-23-2012, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Re: explanation

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                I don't understand it either, and I'm a guy! How can any guy actually enjoy sex when the woman is clearly resisting? Hence, I don't understand why anyone would commit rape. The idea of a woman fighting you while you're trying to have intercourse is not appealing and in fact, I don't know how a guy could even get hard under those circumstances. Wouldn't anyone rather have a totally willing partner?

I'm still scratching my head.
                                Hi laktor,

I completely agree with you about how revolting rape is. But just to answer your question, rape is usually motivated by the lust for power and dominance not sexual desire. The sexual act is a manifestation to deeper, darker and indeed cruel desires. And just to have a go at answering the thread's question's (and at the risk of sounding too technical), sexual pursuit and motivations go beyond ourselves, the persistence desire of most men to stick your cock in some warm tight delicious puss and for most women to "desire that" is an evolutionary urge that go beyond the immediate act to pass your genes and strengthen them by mixing them with those "most difficult to attain" this is NO justification for forced sex or rape in anyway but it explains why sometimes we desire those who "initially" reject us. And Finally, speaking of dolphins and other homo-friendly species on the planet, homosexuality promotes "bonding" between different individuals especially in socially complex groups. Your skin is your largest organ by weight and size. And "touch" is the most fundamental conduit for intimacy (many and indeed cruel psychological experiments on primates and human children in the 50s 60s & 70s of the last century proved it). You see chimpanzees scratch each others backs and heads, various animals lick and sniff each others organs (same & opposite sex) frank homosexual behaviour is an extension of that. Endorphins released during sex are (gram for gram) 100 times more potent than heroin! Sex is the ultimate drug and reward for our species.

Most of us are aware that the Greek's actively promoted homosexual bonding between their elite warriors (despite what the Orthodox church might say today). The "hareem" women in most middle eastern cultures were also heavily involved in homosexual behaviour (to please themselves not the Sultan I'm sure). To end this, pussies and vaginas are just awesome Annie, to see a cock plunged into the depths of one or two pussies rub each other to pure orgasmic extasy is the highlight of my day, thank you GoW.

Comment

Working...
                                X