Girls Menstruating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Menstruating

Every month a woman bleeds. And sometimes these menstrual times can co-incide with a girls monthly periods.

Have any of the members ever been sexual with a girl to suddenly find there's some blood in her vageeena?? And maybe you've got some on your cock And maybe you freak out Or maybe you like the feel of it And maybe it doesnt bother you

Would anyone like to share any menstral stories?? Would you like your Vageeena Steak with Blood or without?

A close girlfriend of mine gets sooo horny when she's menstruating she'll fuck anything on 2 legs. And some other women get very honry just before their period starts. And then there's some that don't do anything sexual when they're bleeding - even swimming is a no no.

(pictures supplied courtesy of Mrs Roops - too see and know more about Mrs R see her Blogg in this here forum)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Annie; 10-18-2006, 06:48 PM.
    Annie

Re: Girls Menstruating

Ha, I'm never with a girl long enough to get to the point where sex is an issue, let alone menstruation!
    Martyhulk
    President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
    Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club
    President of the Barbara Fan Club

Comment

Being on the blob has never prevented me from having sex, though several exís were not too keen even to the point of refusal. Fortunately Hubby has no reservations which is just as well, Ďcos I do feel quite horny when I have my monthly bleed!! In any case thereís always another orifice one can play with as demonstrated here!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Personally I think It's rank. I have copped a sauce sausage by accident once and it wont be happening again. Not only is it messy, it farken stinks!!

Comment

Haha - sauce sausage!
          Martyhulk
          President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
          Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club

Comment

The DOLMIO grin (aussie joke)

Comment

I've had two girlfriends in the past who liked to fuck during their periods. Both seemed to have very intense orgasms at that time.

I never minded the blood, though now Stoneyyy's mentioned Dolmio, I guess I'll never again look at pasta sauce the same way!!!

Comment

Hmm, Dolmio Sauce must be an acquired taste, 'cos only two men have earned their red wings with me. One is Roops, the other a prev BF. Slippery is right; orgasms during menstruation seem to be a little more powerful, which is probably why I'm not adverse to a good fucking during my period!!!

Comment

"That's a-delicious mama, and a-chunky."
                  Martyhulk

Comment

The blood of Carrie

Boys, Just be thankful this will never happen to you at your school Prom.
                    Attached Files
                    Annie

Comment

Re: The blood of Carrie

Thankfully we had a school formal instead.
                      Martyhulk

Comment

Re: The blood of Carrie

Originally posted by annie View Post
                        Boys, Just be thankful this will never happen to you at your school Prom.
                        Your picture reminds me why we always have period sex in the shower, or at least away from any carpets or soft furnishings. Believe me, if we're "doing it" during the heavy flow part of my period, blood seems to get everywhere, though not as messily as Carrie's prom night!!!

Comment

I too get really horny when being visted by aunty flow.

I'd really like to do a couple of shoots with girls on their rags, has annie discussed this with you all before? What so you think?

Personally i have a really big blood fetish. I love fucking girls who are bleeding, or making them bleed when I fuck them. A couple of months ago, me and this girl i was fucking were going from pub to pub and we decided to stop by an ally way for a root. We ended up staying the ally way for two hours, we were fucking up against this roller door and it was going bang! bang! bang! and we were screaming, and it was sunday nigt at like 12, right next door to a cop shop. Anyway, we were fucking really, really violently. I had the biggest bruises on my left thigh the next day, i could hardly walk, a client of mine at the time who was a physio said it was some of the worst bruising he had ever seen. After we had finished we jumped in a taxi and went to a servo to get hot chicken rolls (you know the gross microwave ones) and pies, we walked in all fucked and stuff, i looked down at my arm and there was blood running all the way down to my elbow. It was the most erotic moment of my life. After this i realised she obviously had a fairly easily torn pussy, so from then on we fucked with the lights on and i could see the blood running down my arm as i was fucking her. So hot. And staring at my hand afterwards, all i wanted to do was get a photo of my hand going FUCK YOU! It just seems like the best symbol of feminity and male revulsion all at once.

Ahhh... memories

xxxx
                          First we take your genitals. Then we take the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy View Post
                            I too get really horny when being visted by aunty flow.
                            Yeah, strange that!!! I get frisker during my period and my orgasms seem more pleasurable though I canít think of any physiological reason why that is so I guess its psychological. Maybe its the sheer naughtiness and taboo breaking element that does it. Having sex when Iím on my period has never been a problem for me or my husband though I know a lot of people are grossed out by. Quite a few ex-bfís didnít tough me below the waist during that time of the month.

Comment

I'd love to do a menstrual blood shoot! I use a keeper, which is a rubber cup that you fold up and pop back into place inside your cunt to catch your flow. And it's kind of made me obsessed with with my blood, because it's so much more confronting and real than what you get just pulling out a tampon.
                              I do get pretty turned on during my period but also my cervix becomes so sensitive and is located lower, so I have to be very careful about fucking and jerking off, and give myself a lot of gentle self love.

Comment

Working...
                              X