Cleo's intro and sexual adventures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleo's intro and sexual adventures!

Last edited by Cleo; 07-23-2014, 05:42 PM.
    Cleo xx

Re: Cleo's intro and sexual adventures!

Originally posted by Cleo View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm Cleo, the new girl on the GOW team so I'll tell you a bit about myself...

I've been in Australia for a month now, having a good look around and a bit of travel. I've traveled Europe and thought it was time to travel else where. I'm a nudist, I love cars (back home I had an Evo 8, i miss her so much), I'm a social butterfly so no doubt I'll keep you posted on my adventures here, at home and at the work place!

I came to see Annie about the photo shoots, within the next week I did a bunch of solo photos and a video, a few days later I did a girl/girl shoot which was so much fun. Next thing you know I'm in the office setting up my blog. Loving it.

I've been very active, sexually, and there is not much I haven't done, so can't wait to shoot some awesome films and you guys can let me know what you think. I'll take you though some of my best sexual experiences.
    My first time was when I was on holiday here a few years back. I was staying in the Gold Coast and I met this guy who was a couple years older than me. We'd spend most nights in the pool or the sauna together, just touching each other, the excitement of having people around us and not knowing what we were up to was so much fun. One night things got really hot in the sauna, not just the temperature! I jumped on top of him, like I've been wanting to do my whole holiday. We were making out and I slid down onto his cock, the rest is history.

My next adventure wasn't till a couple years later, I bought myself a pair of handcuffs, not the fluffy bullshit ones, the real metal ones So I thought I'd take them to a dress up party I was attending, dressed as a police woman of course. Throughout the night I kept on making eye contact with these two guys, so eventually we went upstairs to a private room. I got thrown down on the bed and handcuffed immediately. By this stage I was already soaking wet! One guy started to unzip my dress while the other stuck his cock in my mouth, he shoves it so deep down my throat I start gagging, still gets me wet just thinking about it now haha. Once the other guy has finished taking off my dress he takes off my panties and starts playing with my clit and eventually he started to fuck me, which I'd been wanting the whole night. I squirted everywhere and I got nice hot cum in pussy and in my mouth. Afterwards we went down stairs and carried on partying.

This next one is one of my favorites, a lot of my friends are bisexual like me so that's just trouble waiting to happen One night we had a girls night in, there were 6 of us if i remember correctly cocktails, nibbles and some good music. After a while the sexual tension was too much to handle, we all started to undress one and other, kissing every part of everyone! It was so much fun, licking each others clits and sucking on nipples! Once everyone was satisfied we all lay down on the mattresses I'd set out earlier, cuddled and fell asleep. What an exhausting night!

So with all that said working here is going to be a blast and I can't wait to post some more videos!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Let me know what you're thinking and say hi
    Love,
    Cleo xx
    hello beautiful,how was your girl girl shoot with jesse and of course the sexy annie go.thanks jason.

Comment

Hey, Cleo! Welcome to Girls Out West. I am sure you’ll have great fun working under Annie and beside Rosie. Or perhaps under Rosie and tied up alongside Annie. The possibilities, I feel sure, are quite limitless.

Comment

Cleo, you are wearing my favourite kind of thongs (jandals). I hope you do a full shoot wearing them! Please!
        Martyhulk
        President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
        Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club
        President of the Barbara Fan Club

Comment

Oh wow, thanks! I'd love to see you in your bikini and jandels! And leave the jandels on for the whole set and video, please!
          Martyhulk
          President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
          Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club
          President of the Barbara Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Cleo View Post
            I've been in Australia for a month now, having a good look around and a bit of travel. I've traveled Europe and thought it was time to travel else where. I'm a nudist, I love cars (back home I had an Evo 8, i miss her so much), I'm a social butterfly so no doubt I'll keep you posted on my adventures here, at home and at the work place!
            Welcome and hope you are having fun. Where are your travels going to take you next?

I wish more girls had the attitude you have towards nudity and sex.

Comment

Is anyone falling in love with Cleo yet......??

if not.... watch out.... she might make your cock hard and your heart thump a beat.....
              Annie

Comment

Originally posted by annie View Post
                Is anyone falling in love with Cleo yet......??

if not.... watch out.... she might make your cock hard and your heart thump a beat.....
                Not yet Annie. Give it time. I'm still pining for Rosie. What's Pepper got that I haven't. Don't answer that!

Comment

Originally posted by Fancier View Post
                  Not yet Annie. Give it time. I'm still pining for Rosie. What's Pepper got that I haven't. Don't answer that!
                  Time heals all wounds.... Dong fret. Risks and pepper planning their next shoot! Meanwhile, watching cleo shoot on the big camera (pics) was awesome. She did amazing! And looked hot shooting in her wet panties on the river rafting 3sum... What a mouthful!!! Lol. We have sims killer content for ya. Just so Buggered.... Boiling hot here and we r all sunburnt!!
                  Annie

Comment

Re: Cleo's Sexual adventures!

Hey Cleo

Love the stories and pics. Would love to see more of such a sexy girl! Glad you had an exciting Christmas. Cant wait for the New Year shots...

Trisstuff xx

Comment

Originally posted by trisstuff View Post
                      Hey Cleo

Love the stories and pics. Would love to see more of such a sexy girl! Glad you had an exciting Christmas. Cant wait for the New Year shots...

Trisstuff xx
                      Cleo, darling, take no prisoners, warrior princess, Do you want to tell all the lovely members about how we went dogging on boxing day under the full moon and saw a lady who looked line a potato get pounded what laying on a picnic table in front of a mob of men with their cocks out.
                      Annie

Comment

Originally posted by trisstuff View Post
                        Hey Cleo

Trisstuff xx
                        Don't worry I have plenty more to give! New Years is going to be awesome!!! I cannot wait!
                        Cleo xx

Comment

Yes yes yes!!! Dogging - wow what an experience!!

So Annie and I spent the afternoon at the dog beach, relaxing having a few drinks and we decided to go dogging afterwards! We turn up at this car park, sun is just setting - so it's still early. The action doesn't happen till the sun goes down. There were guys already eyeing up our goods. We sat in the car, windows up, incognito. A silver haired man, 80 years plus, comes and parks next to us and starts licking his lips and putting his tongue against the window, with lust in his eyes. Men on the prowl. Annie was creaming herself. We went for a walk through the park to see if anything was happening, no signs of life yet.

Heading back towards the car, we feel the penetrating eyes of the men slowly undress us. The thrill of the chase has begun. As we sit back down in the car, a few men that had followed us pressed their hard cocks up against the glass. We have to get out of the car at some point. The sun slowly descended and we make our way to the park with a pack of 35 men hot on our tails. We are joined by 2 other females and their partners, they're out to have a good time as well. We reach the designated picnic table, one couple has already set out a doona out and set a woman on it, she was a larger woman, regardless she had large breasts and a vagina.

The men stood back as her partner warmed her up, moaning on the table, the other men started touching their hard cocks over their pants. Once the man gave the signal - the first man jumped in. Surprisingly it was the older guy that was making tongues at us earlier. He was at it almost the entire night, meanwhile, in the background Annie and I stood watching in awe at the vast amount of cock surrounding us. Annie took charge, she wanted to see these men come. Coaxing them to orgasm, dirty talking to one of the younger guys (it was his first time attending on of these events). Once he came, Annie got the next gentleman in line, so on and so forth.

A few hours had passed and my stomach was beginning to rumble - I was so excited that we were going dogging I had forgotten to eat. So we left the men to devour this other woman who was still going. We got in the car and drove off into the night. Just an average day for the Girls Out West team.
                          Attached Files
                          Cleo xx

Comment

Watch out for my New Years Special project guys, it'll be on the way soon with all the things you love to see!

We've got the the night before new years, which was wild! Ate good food with Rylee (whose massage shoot with Millie is live! If you havn't seen it yet, go check it out!), went shopping then to a gay bar! There were snakes and men breathing fire and amazing dancers!

On New Years Eve I take you in the shower with me before I get ready to go out and see the beautiful fire works. It'll be like you actually were in Melbourne with me. Here are some teaser photos!
                            Attached Files
                            Cleo xx

Comment

So last night I went and got myself into even more trouble...oh dear...what could Cleo have possibly done now! Well I met up with this really attractive looking couple - who invited me round to their place for a few drinks (and some fun of course!) I got to their place and they had a swimming pool - I was straight in there with my glass of wine. Later on the Jaeger bombs came out. I didn't mean to get so drunk, however!

After a few drinks in the pool I felt a soft hand of the female caressing my leg, then my ass and lastly my pussy. I started to touch her while her partner just watched in awe - I saw the pre-cum already being expelled from his hard cock. The woman - we'll call her Natasha - started pinching and sucking on my nipples making them very erect. We passionately kissed and I moved my hands down from her breasts towards her pussy. I had only been touching her for a few minutes when I felt warm liquid around my hands - Natasha's partner laughed, he knew that she had just squirted.

Have you guys ever made a girl squirt? How!?!? I can never do it to myself, only a couple of guys have been able to do it to me!!! TEACH ME!

Natasha whispered to me that she wanted to lick my pussy and told me to get on the edge of the pool. I did as any good girl would do, I did what I was told! She was so good at licking pussy, I came almost instantly! Her man soon couldn't take it anymore - he had to join in so he shoved his cock in my mouth and gagged me. I loved it! I have never been so horny in my life.

Do you guys like making chicks gag on your cock? a bit of rough play - spanking, hair pulling, choking and what-not? Yum!

We did various positions - he was fucking her while I was licking her pussy and vis-versa, there was a lot of cock, nipple and pussy licking, sucking and fucking. We then heard the neighbors come home so we moved the party inside! Wish we could have stayed by the pool I love outdoor sex!

Where is the craziest place you have had sex? I will be surprised if you shock me lol

In the bedroom I really go Natasha going, made her squirt everywhere, all over my stomach, breasts and face. The sheets where saturated as was I. The next thing that came out was the giant vibrating dildo - I came so hard over that thing. Yummmy! But the most exciting thing of the night was the collection of whips. Spanking pussy's and ass's the whole night. After about 5 hours of squirting, rough, amazing, cum-filled sex. We lay down on the bed and just realxed talking about life. Was the best evening I have had in a long time. Only thing is i forgot my camera!!! HOW COULD I DO SUCH A THING! But relax, the man took some photos, so when he emails them to me, you will see exactly what I got up too. They said don't forget the camera next time!!! I'm really looking forward to it!
                              Cleo xx

Comment

Working...
                              X