JERK OFF PARTY in July - is here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Model - Alexx

Last week we shot a new girl boy with Amber Rose and her man Josh, What a hot hot FRICKEN HOT couple! I creamed my panties a lot during this shoot, my god was I jealous! GRRRRRRRRRR Now i could sink my teeth into them! Here's a couple of BTS shots taken through out the day. This is scheduled to be released on the 27th of July, so hold on guys! (That's also the day I go on holiday so I might not be able to watch this beautiful love making session! it'll be there when I come home though)
    Attached Files
    Cleo xx

Comment

Do you guys remember Chrissy and Jay jay? Well over the past couple weeks we've let them baby our sexy little Gopro home to make their own sex film! I cannot wait to see the finale product! Chrissy with her huge breasts and dark haired bush and Jay Jay with that fiery red bush! We've got more pussy licking that you can poke your hard cock at and a sneaky wee wee video in there as well. Hope you guys enjoy this little peep cam, living a day in the sex filled life of these two real lesbian lovers.
      Attached Files
      Cleo xx

Comment

Rosie and Pepper have been busy shooting each other to towards the end of the month we've got a beautiful picture set and video coming out Pepper. She's so innocent and has a killer smile. Look out for more of these tow towards the end of the month! HOT HOT HOT!
        Attached Files
        Cleo xx

Comment

Originally posted by Cleo View Post
          Rosie and Pepper have been busy shooting each other to towards the end of the month we've got a beautiful picture set and video coming out Pepper. She's so innocent and has a killer smile. Look out for more of these tow towards the end of the month! HOT HOT HOT!
          More Rosie coming! More Pepper coming! And maybe even Rosie and Pepper cumming! Huzzah!!!

Comment

The other day we shot our hot new model Esmay. This cute little thing has the most amazing tits! With a good D size and beautifully perky! She's into her circus performing and loves anything that involves movement (let's hope the horizontal kind). Esmay loved the shoots, we had so much fun and she even starred in our up coming short film, The Orifice. We hope you'll enjoy her as much as we did because there will be a lot more of her soon!
            Attached Files
            Cleo xx

Comment

Wow, Esmay looks lovely. Not hairy, by the looks of it, and wearing a string bikini! Hopefully there's thongs there somewhere too!
              Martyhulk
              President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
              Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club
              President of the Barbara Fan Club

Comment

Esmay is a beautiful soul, from NZ as well would you believe! So we go along great. For the milk bath shoot we didn't put any thongs on her we just got her straight in the warm milkyness. During the shoot she was so full of energy and had that naughty sparkle in her eye. Can't wait to see her hot bod up on the site
                Cleo xx

Comment

Of course she's a beautiful soul if she's from NZ! I can't wait either - I hope she's up sooner than later!

If she comes back for more, please put her in a bikini and thongs!

In the meantime, can we please have another sample pic to tide us over?
                  Martyhulk
                  President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
                  Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club

Comment

Re: New Model - Esmay

Here we go lovey. I thought I'd make it my first task when I got back to the studio. Enjoy xx
                    Attached Files
                    Cleo xx

Comment

Hehe, thanks Cleo! Keep in touch!
                      Martyhulk

Comment

more esmay! she's the hottest chick on this site in ages

Comment

Originally posted by schmack View Post
                          Yes, Esmay is very very hot. Those boobs! OMG. Who would like to suck on Esmay's breasts?
                          Annie

Comment

Originally posted by schmack View Post
                            Yes, Esmay is very very hot. Those boobs! OMG. Who would like to suck on Esmay's breasts?
                            Annie

Comment

Working...
                            X